Thursday, November 24, 2005

First Post!

Hi,

I'm starting this blog to record my progress as I prepare to write the USMLE Step 1 as a foreign medical student. What will make this different from all the other USMLE blogs out there? Hmm...well why don't you read it and tell me? If you want me to spoon-feed your opinions to you, maybe you'd be better off watching Oprah or Dr Phil. Actually...well, for one, I actually tell you about the hell that is the administrative / application process, as well as the studying. I'll be doing all of this while I balance a baby seal on my left foot. (since this is the year 2005, one could theoretically expect it to be non-clubbed. Now...am I talking about the baby seal or my left foot? You'll never know. muaahhh! Keep reading and I may tell you)

I was saying boo-urns.

QED :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Raman BV said...

Nice idea! Keep going.. :)

December 03, 2005 6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear.
If you need profitable currency trading software and metatrader 4 indciztors pivot points please

[b]Download[/b] here http://forexmarkt.us/user/dear.html

January 30, 2010 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home