Wednesday, July 19, 2006

4 Blocks down

Ok, after 4 random blocks, or 200 questions, I'm really liking Qbank. The interface is nice, I've solved the mouse problems, and it's running pretty smoothly. I find that running the test in untimed mode and checking each answer as I go along saves me much time (rather than finishing the block and reviewing each question again). I run a separate timer using another program. So far, 75% average on the 4 blocks, ranging from 68% to 84%. I'm starting to understand what some people say about their exam...they walk out feeling like they failed, but end up doing ok. My first block, I really want to stop and ask for a mulligan but after finishing, I ended up with a 76%. Alright...about 1900 questions to go...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

August 13, 2006 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home