Sunday, July 09, 2006

Robbins Chapter 14

Ok, holy crap. Robbins Chapter 14 WBC, LN, Spleen and Thymus is killing me. I've managed to do most of the chapters before and some after this chapter with around 75-85% correct. So what did I get on Chapter 14? 49%. I want to scream, so I did, and it felt good. Next, I wanted to tear the chapter out of my book, but I decided it would do me no good. Instead, I opted to direct my sense of frustration at my pen. I got it free from the drug company anyways. I put on my favorite safety glasses (I got those free too when I bought my chainsaw) and smashed that little Fosamax pen to bits. It felt good. Incidentally, I used Kaplan notes for this section of pathology which, as it turns out, was completely useless. Go suck it Barone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...I hated that book. It is so randomly and unhelpfully put together. The narration by Barone was truly creepy..."All riiiight. Let's talk about Lllliver". But actually much WORSE was the guy lecturing on physiology...

July 12, 2006 7:43 AM  
Blogger Pollicis said...

LOL, I think it's his facial expressions that freak me out the most. Did you try the Neuro from Kaplan? The guy is actually quite good.

July 14, 2006 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home