Friday, July 21, 2006

Kaplan Physiology Qbank

I've decided to take a break from the normal Qbank and switch over to the Physiology Qbank, which is a separate question bank that costs $75.00 (I think). After doing a few blocks of CVS and Cell Physiology, I'm really not liking it. Maybe it's because I hate physiology, but it just seems like the questions are too math heavy and are short on the clinical side. I'm going to keep going with this for today and maybe for tomorrow, but that will probably be the last time I use it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

August 12, 2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well I mean the problem is that you dont like physio........kaplan physio Q banks is probably 1 of the best tools available for this discipline

February 16, 2009 4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

February 21, 2010 12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

April 21, 2010 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home