Monday, September 18, 2006

Post-Exam Musings V

Holy crap! I just remembered I actually had a question on Digeorge syndrome! I couldn't believe it. I almost started laughing during the exam when I saw it.

Talking to some friends recently, I discovered that I completed my exam relatively unscathed. Two people either had complete or partial mouse failures during the exam! For the price we're paying, you would think they could buy some resonably new equipment.

First Aid: everything on the exam is NOT in First Aid. However, if you just want to pass the exam, FA will have everything you need, just not everything you want. But as the philosopher Jagger once said...

Why can't ECFMG just provide our scores online??? It's been over a month now and nothing from ECFMG yet. Starting to get anxious now...

3 Comments:

Anonymous SMAK said...

Hey, you mentioned that First Aid didnt cover all the topics tested on the exam.
Is there any book you know of that covers everything important asked?
What should i use so that i dont miss any topic?

February 20, 2010 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to know the answer to that question too please!

October 19, 2011 9:35 PM  
Anonymous USMLE said...

This is really awesome post. I really like it. Well if someone required Used USMLE Books. So i think he should have to visit usmleworldwide.com. Even i have purchased some books from there.

December 23, 2011 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home