Friday, September 01, 2006

Post-Exam Musings II

The horror! The horror! I stay up at night something thinking about random questions that I encountered on Step 1. At this point, I’m sure about 15 questions that I answered incorrectly. The list keeps growing and it’s making me agitated. It’s been 2 weeks now and I expect to see my score in a few more weeks.

What else? There were lots of photos on my exam. Most were pretty good quality. The problem was, sometimes the location of the arrows were ambiguous. For example, are they pointing to the blob, or the space above the blob? It’s an important distinction, and I had some trouble deducing what they were pointing getting at.

Math: Very little math. I was expecting more, and maybe even wanted a bit more, but I think there were less than 5 questions on my exam that involved numbers.

Dry erase board: Make sure this thing is clean before you walk in! Mine had some semi-permanent marks on it and it was annoying.

Lunch: Scope out the place before exam day and decide where you want to eat. Find a quiet corner away from the freaks studying at lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home