Thursday, July 27, 2006

I think I'm dumb

After 900 questions of Qbank, I fully expected my marks to steadily rise. Instead, my hours of reading are being rewarded with decling Qbank scores. My last set? 64%, compared with 63% for the Kaplan average. Granted, some of the questions included crap like M5 AML (I thought we only needed to know M3), and one really poorly worded question about the CDC definition of AIDS (I picked CD4<200, the answer was MAC). I'm trying not to let these results get to me, but it's getting harder to ignore these poor results...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

August 12, 2006 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

August 17, 2006 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home