Monday, July 24, 2006

More Questions

Qbank is now 34% complete (750 questions), with an average score of 71% compared to 62% for the Kaplan average. I feel as though I've hit a wall. I get the odd high 70's, and then follow it up with a score in the mid/high 60's. The mark breakdowns swing slightly in my favour, with mid 70's to low 80's for the highest yield topics: Pathology, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology and Physiology. Actually, today I worked on the PreTest Clinical Vignettes book, which I find to be slightly harder than Kaplan. I did the first 4 blocks, with marks in the low 70's. So...there are tons of questions still to do...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

August 12, 2006 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home