Friday, December 02, 2005

Update from ECFMG

I received an email from the ECFMG today confirming they had received my online application. Oddly, they address me as "doctor" which makes me feel a little weird, since I haven't graduated from medical school yet. The standard form letter continues to state, in that charmingly personal way that the ECFMG does so well, that once they receive Form 183 in the mail, they will review the entire application within 10 calendar days and will send me written notice of the outcome of my application. It's just a waiting game from here. Hopefully the mail won't get lost on its way to Philly, providing the medical school office has even posted the letter. (I should really check on that). You can track your status using your unique Application Identification Code on the On-line Applicant Status and Information System (OASIS). Or can you...? Please refer to the image below.


Apparently, someone isn't using my $695.00 very effectively.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude reading your blogs seems as if they were my own hehe, as far as the oasis webpage i access it through www.ecfmg.org

December 03, 2005 6:39 AM  
Blogger Pollicis said...

Glad to hear that you can relate to the blog. We're all in the same boat, so to speak. I'm planning to write the exam in the summer of 2006.

December 03, 2005 8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice one dude :-) Forums like student doctor would let us allow to give direct links as they will lose some of their google adsense revenue ;-)

December 04, 2005 5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

would NOT I meant...Oopps

December 04, 2005 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home