Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Post-Exam Musings VII

Ok, my friend, who wrote on the same day as me, got his score today. He passed. Nothing spectacular but he doesn't want to do anything competitive anyways.

Timing(2): Going to the test center early paid off. I actually got there an hour early and was able to start 45 minutes early which was nice.

Neuro: I feel as though there was a disproportionate amount of neuro questions on my exam. Not that I wasn't prepared for it, but I would have appreciated a wider spread of questions. The questions were pretty reasonable, and some of the questions that included pictures could actually be deduced simply from the history alone.

Physio: These were pretty easy. Lots of hormones and questions asking what would happen to compound A given situation B.