Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Post-Exam Musings VIII

The mail has come and yet there lacks a certain envelope containing my score from the ECFMG. I thought today was my day. That's a mega boo-urns.

Anatomy: With the exception of the odd MRI, these were really easy. Just remember the major nerves and what happens when they are injured. No need to memorize every page of Moore. It's mostly clinical anatomy, so take advantage of the history given. There are clues everywhere.

Question length: Believe it or not, there were some really long questions. Like 7-10 lines in some cases. Thankfully, there were a bunch of 1 liners to balance things out. Without these, I surely would have run out of time on most of the blocks.

My score is coming tomorrow. I know it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for your advice. I'm writing step 1 in a few months so I'll keep what you are saying in mind!

October 30, 2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger Wandering Guy said...

Good advice. Will definitely helpful.

Thanks,
Sridhar - USMLE Solutions

August 30, 2009 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Step 1 Usmle said...

I have purchased USMLE STEP 3 BOOKS from www.usmleworldwide.com and i am pretty much satisfied from their prices and service. On the top of all, after sale service is unprecedented. So if someone is looking to purchase used books for usmle exam preparation then I would suggest them to check this website.
Usmle Step 3

December 03, 2011 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home