Monday, December 12, 2005

The 12 Days of Anticipation

I awoke from my deep slumber, ever so anxious as to the status of my Form 183. After all, I had put my faith in a group of strangers at the medical school office, whose efficiency, based on previous experience, has been somewhat questionable. As I typed the user name and password of my email account, I fought off images of my precious Form 183 being mailed to the wrong address, somehow ending up deep-fried in a Shanghai McDonalds or floating serenely down the Vltava River under the Charles Bridge in Prague. And so, imagine my surprise when, less than 2 weeks after submitting the form to the med school office, I received the following in my e-mail inbox (Huzzah!):

We are pleased to confirm that the Certification Statement (Form 183) of your USMLE application has been received by ECFMG. ECFMG typically processes on-line USMLE applications within 10 business days of receipt of both the on-line part and the Certification Statement. You may track the status of your application by using ECFMG's On-line Applicant Status and Information System (OASIS). Access OASIS on the ECFMG website at oasis.ecfmg.org.

What the hell do I do now...?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

reading your blog is a great study break! keep it up :)

December 12, 2005 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home